Saturday, July 26, 2008

Weekend plans...


This should be a nice, productive weekend (I hope).

I'm off to Home Depot to get some supplies so I can finish sanding/ prepping the bedroom I'm painting this weekend. I'm hoping to have all the prep work finished early so I can get out and enjoy this beautiful day..

Then tomorrow, I'll get the room painted first thing so I can go out and play.

If I don't update with photos of a newly painted room by Monday, then you'll know my plan failed. haha

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

christa said...

haha, well if the plan fails it could be for reasons that we dont regret! you've been amazing at "staying on course" and finding ways to stay successfully engaged in the project.

amidst it all, you came up with a genius park/lunch outing idea which really brightened my day. thank you so much for that.

so... thank god you came up with that one, because i think our next goal should be factoring FOOD in with all of our greatness. you know, what with the late-night "did we only eat once?" conversation before that hideous scene at jack.

i'm gonna go cuddle with you now. i'm also gonna bet you're warm... except for one (or both) of your shoulders, which will be freezing (a temporary condition, if i have anything to do with it... which i very much do).