Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I wanted to write a good journal today, but I seem to be too damn tired to think clearly. This last week or so has been pretty hectic and I don’t think I’ve fully recovered yet.

The lows have included:

My lady losing her job

Having to rent a room out in my house to cover the lost wages

Working my ass off at my two jobs

Realizing some people in my life don’t really need to be there

….and a few other things adding to my stress and fatigue


The highs have included:

Having my lady in my life

Finding a really awesome couple to rent to (and knowing I’m lucky enough to own a home and have a room to rent)

Loving both my jobs, regardless of how hard I’m working

Realizing I’m lucky enough to have some truly amazing people in my life


In looking back and reading what I’ve just written I can’t help but notice something different about myself: The ability and willingness to find something positive in most situations. It may just be the most important change (growth?) I’ve made in the last year.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.